banner

banner

Friday, March 5, 2010

Top Ten Reasons Cloning should be allowed...

Idris Elba
Check out this yummy Brit in everything from The Office to The Wire to the movies (RocknRolla, Obsessed)...he's got it all.







Joel McHale
We already know this dude is funny (The Soup, Community) but he's also looking mighty fine as well...tall, smart, funny and hot!

Eat your heart out Ryan Seacrest!
Robert Downey, Jr.
If anyone has had nine lives it's Robert.
I've loved him in every movie - even Soapdish!
Iron Man, Sherlock Holmes, Wonder Boys but most importantly Harry Lockhart in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.




Ewan McGregor
Haggis eating, kilt wearers and whisky swiggers everywhere have nothing on this Scot - he even sings (swoon).







Michael Fassbender
The first time I ever saw this actor was in Inglorious Basterds. He's so striking - I'm talking about his acting of course ;)

Doesn't hurt that he was in the movie 300 - I might have to watch that again sometime...

Ryan Reynolds
Canada never looked so good...once again smart, funny and hot trumps my ...I'm sorry I totally forgot what I was going to say...damn.







Sam Worthington

Australian. Nuff Said.









Timothy Olyphant

There is something about this dude.  I don't like him enough to see 'the Crazies' but I will check out his new FX series Justified.
Andy Whitfield

Some cheeky bastards call him the "Poor Man's Sam Worthington" but don't be fooled he is completely hot in his own right and follows no man! He is Spartacus!


 
 
 
 

Alexander Skarsgard
To say that I am obsessed with this man is putting it mildy. Not only do I have DAILY Google Alert set up on him but I check all his sites most every day (well every other day, I'm healing).


I don't usually go for blondes but I'll make an exception...


Let me know who you would clone...

2 comments:

  1. My vote is for Ryan Reynolds. Why is he so hot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on Ryan Reynolds. Scarlett Johansson is one very, very lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete