banner

banner

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ode to 206 *sniff*

After spending the last 10 years in apartment 206 I feel I must pay tribute and say Goodbye to a dear friend!

The year is 2000...the decor is decidedly IKEA on the cheap:


*Bonus Where's Waldo question, can you spot the THREE boxes of tissues?

As the years went on I hosted many a "sleepover at Aunt Kate's" house with the little tykes that are now so grown up!



Movies on the big screen....my wall.


So the place is a little dated....


To go along with outdated apt...a REALLY old microwave from Larry:



The first time I used my new microwave to make popcorn (thanks Sara & Don!)
(Needless to say it was a bit more powerful than the 1970's one I had)







Look who got rid of the IKEA couch and chair?

Lucia makes the best out of the outdated kitchen:




                                     Rachel & Mehren (in front of the infamous TV cabinet)


Um I needed to include this pic for the background...



Tribute to Mandy...she spent many a night on my couch...she was as much a part of 206 as I was...



All in all 206 was very good to me! I shall miss you dear old apartment!

3 comments:

  1. love pic of the kids. how do you have a comment for everything in the pic besides the huge 70s chair and ottoman?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! It was my grandfathers chair...it was also not very comfortable!
    I have to find the pics of the green mamasan I had...that was a staple in my apt in the early years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWW! That was great and I'm feeling a little sad now!

    ReplyDelete