banner

banner

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Return to Sender...

Having just moved I decided that the 600 free return address labels I have from various charities with my old address won't cut it...spying an e-mail from Vistaprint I decided to check out what they have to offer...


When perusing the menu of designs I came across the category of "sensual" and of course curiosity got the better of me...

For the lover of the male form:
I imagine this might be a good way for a dude to come "out" - can you imagine Grandma getting this letter?
"What's that? Is that a mushroom? The creature from Predator?"


"Ah yes I'm looking for a naked lady with an elongated torso with butterfly wings coming out the back, you have it? Well sh*t, you all think of everything!"
  
  
From the "masculine" collection:



If you really want to freak Grandma out



You do have the option of making your own, with your own images...oh I had way too much fun with that feature...



I really might get this one

I'm pretty sure I'm not getting this one

Well whatever I choose it's been fun looking around at all the options...


 

1 comment:

  1. If you move to Muscles, USA, we'll be neighbors! I've got a place over on "Sexy Joe Road".

    ReplyDelete