banner

banner

Monday, January 24, 2011

Ten MORE Reasons Cloning should be allowed...

A list of of only 10 is not enough...plus there are so many other hot men that have come to my attention...



Sam Witwer


Usually I don't go for the pretty boys with the cleft chins but this guy is so hot! Of course he's playing yet another vampire (Being Human) but we won't hold that against him...ah what we'd like to hold against him..nevermind.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chris Hemsworth
 
Holy Thor! This guy's "superhero" attributes speak for themselves. I'm Shallow and I don't care.












Joe Manganiello

Ah yeah...this is when you want a werewolf that's a bit closer to your age. And who can actually grow facial hair.











Martin Henderson

OK I can finally get behind the real McDreamy...so he's basically stuck in a TV show affectionately called "ER in the Jungle" he's still easy on the eyes... I can almost forget about Torque.

(Gratuitous water drenching shot included, he can water my lawn anytime!)






Leonardo Dicaprio

 
I never jumped on the Titantic bandwagon (too soon?) and drooled over Leo... UNTIL he became a man which happened precisely the moment The Departed was released.


Alex O'Loughlin

What's the deal with me and guys named Alex? Once again I have a daily Google Alert set up on this man so you know my obsession is serious...what's also serious is the fact that this Australian man has a tramp stamp. He's foreign, it's OK. But oh how I love Tattoos on a man!











Matt Damon

I have to admit it wasn't till very recently that I finally realized Matt Damon is not only awesome but hot. He's always been a great actor and very versatile but he truly has something about him that should be replicated, hence he should be cloned.











Taylor Kitsch

Ok I admit it then, I kind of like pretty boys.














Daniel Craig

I'm kind of mad at myself for not including him on my first go round, I hope he can forgive me...












The Men of The Vampire Diaries (if only they could live forever)

Wow, and I thought the cast of True Blood had the hottest cast...

Ian Somerhalder



Paul Wesley

Matthew Davis



3 comments:

  1. It's like daily dose on steroids. I love it! And good picks my friend. I agree to all of them!! -jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many to pick from, I'll take them all please!! lol, maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not that anyone asked, but here's MY top ten:
    1. Joe Manganiello
    2. Joe Manganiello
    3. Joe Manganiello
    4. Joe Manganiello
    5. Joe Manganiello
    6. Daniel Craig
    7. Joe Manganiello
    8. Joe Manganiello
    9. Joe Manganiello
    10. Joe Manganiello

    ReplyDelete